Smudging is a simple yet powerful ritual to clear the energy of a new home or office, a space after an argument or even your crystals or jewelry. It can also be used to clear the body, mind and spirit of any negativity by circulating the sacred smoke around the body before smudging your space. And it’s an ancient Native American ceremony that dates back to prehistoric times.
When burned, sage and other herbs actually release negative ions that can purify a space. And while many plants and herbs have been used around the world for this purpose, indigenous cultures in North and South America find sage and palo santo to be the most potent. Palo santo, which means “holy wood” in Spanish, is a fallen wood from a sweet, fragrant tree from South America has been used for centuries for in cleansing and healing ceremonies. California white sage has been used by Native American tribes for rituals and prayers to bring balance and peace to a space.
- Eucalyptus & Lavender: Clean, Calming aroma. Use to purify & destress.
- Yerba Santa: (RETURNING SOON) has a sweet smell which will delight your sense. This is a wonderful ceremonial wand to burn for spiritual healing, purification, love and setting boundaries.
- Blue Sage: (RETURNING SOON) Use to welcome money, abundance, healing and spiritual prosperity
- White Sage: Use to deep cleanse any negative energy and raise the vibration of your space.
- Palo Santo: use to de-stress, repel negative energy (and bugs) enhance your immune system and purify the air of your space
*Price is for ONE (1) sage or (3) palo santo sticks
** FINAL SALE. No Refund/exchanges.